Pricing handmade goods can be tough – makers often worry they are overpricing their goods when in reality they are almost always undervaluing their work.
Don’t struggle for one more day with pricing your handmade products
I’ve taken the same spreadsheet I’ve used in my own jewelry business for the last four years and added some new handy features to help you get a handle on pricing your handmade goods.
How does the spreadsheet work?
- Overhead cost calculator and expense tracker with fixed cost, percentage cost, and hourly burn cost options
- Customizable materials index with a breakdown of the cost per unit of material (your choice for unit)
- Cost of goods calculator to track materials costs per product (for single and batched products)
- Wholesale and retail pricing calculator with customizable overhead costs, margins, and retail markups.
What’s Included in my purchase?
- Link to download a google sheets version of the spreadsheet. You can use it on google sheets or export a copy in Excel file format (though it’s prettier on Google).
- Video walkthrough on how to add your data to the sheet and calculate prices.